CARRIE ANN'S Interconnected Series:
The Montgomery World
Each of Carrie Ann’s contemporary romance series are set in the same world. Why you ask? Because she LOVES reading about Easter eggs and cameos. If a character needs to head to a coffee shop for a caramel latte, they have a few already set up in the world to go to and you might just see a familiar face without being confused as to which book to read first.
You do NOT need to read these in order, and many of the side series about friends of the Montgomerys are written concurrently with the Montgomery Ink series.
The next Generation of Montgomerys in the Montgomery Ink Legacy series begins with Leif Montgomery and will be a brand new place to start within the Montgomery world.
You never have to read them in order or get confused as each book and series is written as a complete stand alone.
- Montgomery Ink (The Denver Montgomerys)
- Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs (The Colorado Springs Montgomery Cousins)
- Montgomery Ink: Boulder (The Boulder Montgomery Cousins)
- Montgomery Ink: Fort Collins (The Fort Collins Montgomery Cousins)
- Gallagher Brothers (Jake’s Brothers from Ink Enduring)
- Whiskey and Lies (Tabby’s Brothers from Ink Exposed)
- Fractured Connections (Mace’s sisters from Fallen Ink)
- Less Than (Dimitri’s siblings from Restless Ink)
- Promise Me (Arden’s siblings from Wrapped in Ink)
- On My Own (Dillon and his friends from the Fractured Connections series)
- The Wilder Brothers (Eliza’s brothers from Inked Obsession)
The Montgomery World Reading Order
The Redwood World
The Redwood Pack World encompasses three stand alone series so far. The Redwood Pack series is set thirty years before the Talon Pack series. While the Aspen Pack series is sent directly after the events in the Talon Pack series. There are familiar faces in each series, as well as crossovers between mated pairs and mythology.
You can start with any of the three series and work your way around easily without getting confused.