Ink by Numbers
Book 3.5 in the Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs Series
Kaylee knows art, friendship, and love. And because she’s known love, she wants nothing to do with it ever again. She likes her life just the way it is. Her art and her Brushes with Lushes classes keep her sane and happy.
Landon spends his days with numbers and financial spreadsheets. At night, he just wants to relax, but the only way he can do that is with a woman. But these days, not just any woman will do.
Kaylee and Landon do an excellent job of dancing around each other, but no matter how much desire burns between them or their own personal hang-ups, they’ll need to make a choice: life as they know it, or a life that could be so much more.
What is a Newsletter Exclusive Romance?
- Each Friday during the month of March, you’ll get a chapter of Ink By Numbers into your inbox if you’re signed up for my newsletter.
- If you’re new to the Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs series, this is a standalone romance so you can start here!
- If you’re a Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs series lover, you know Kaylee and Landon!
- You’ll ONLY be able to read it in my newsletter and not on any other vendor sites.
- I can’t WAIT for you to meet Kaylee and Landon!
Excerpt Coming Soon!
Ink by Numbers
is pre-ordering now, and begins shipping & downloading March 2019:
- Sorry, this title is not available in digital formats
- Sorry, this title is not available in audio formats
- Sorry, this title is not available in printed formats