Yay for Montgomerys! There are a few spin offs later in the series and you can see them on my site. The books Sassy are referring to aren’t a spin off. When that book released years ago, it was part of a box set with other authors. Unfortunately that is out of print, but you can read some of them like Blank Canvas by Mari Carr. Those characters were there as easter eggs for those who were able to read the box set years ago.
Yes! The Montgomery Ink Legacy series is all about the next generation!
Each book in the Montgomery Ink world is a stand alone romance. In fact, every contemporary novel and novella I’ve ever written is set in the same world where the Montgomerys exist. It’s a fun way for readers to hop along the series and see familiar faces. And it’s a great way for new readers to start wherever they’d like, even four series into the world, and work their way around.
You can find the full reading order for all of the books out and upcoming HERE.
In terms of Montgomery Ink Novels only, without the other contemporary stand alone series:
- Delicate Ink
- Tempting Boundaries
- Harder than Words
- Written in Ink
- Ink Enduring
- Ink Exposed
- Inked Expressions
- Inked Memories
- Fallen Ink
- Restless Ink
- Jagged Ink
- Wrapped in Ink
- Sated in Ink
- Embraced in Ink
- Seduced in Ink
- Inked Persuasion
- Inked Obsession
- Inked Devotion
- Inked Craving
- Inked Temptation
The Montgomery Ink World so far encompasses a few series, so far, though each book is a stand alone. Below you can see where the trilogies in the world branch off from the main Montgomery Ink family novels.
- Montgomery Ink (The Denver Montgomerys)
- Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs (The Colorado Springs Montgomery Cousins)
- Montgomery Ink: Boulder (The Boulder Montgomery Cousins)
- Montgomery Ink: Fort Collins (The Fort Collins Montgomery Cousins)
- Gallagher Brothers (Jake’s Brothers from Ink Enduring)
- Whiskey and Lies (Tabby’s Brothers from Ink Exposed)
- Fractured Connections (Mace’s sisters from Fallen Ink)
- Less Than (Dimitri’s siblings from Restless Ink)
- Promise Me (Arden’s siblings from Wrapped in Ink)
- On My Own (Dillon and his friends from the Fractured Connections series)
- The Wilder Brothers (Eliza’a Brothers from Inked Obsession)
Want to wear what Austin and Maya wear? Want to be part of Montgomery Ink? Check out the Montgomery Ink Tattoo Shop. Grab a T-shirt, hoodie, or iPad case today!
Sierra and Austin had a child in between Tempting Boundaries (Montgomery Ink Book 2) and Harder than Words (Montgomery Ink Book 3). Since a year passed between the two books it didn’t make sense to write their mini story within a full novel. I DID write the short story within the Flame and Ink Anthology however called Delicate Ink. You can buy the whole anthology now. 😀