January 11 - 15, 2018
Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas
4 Night Caribbean Cruise on the Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas.
Departing 11 January 2018 from Tampa, FL
with Port of Call: Cozumel, Mexico.
Each guest will receive the following:
Welcome package including:
* 1001 Dark Nights Collector tote bag
* Two – 1001 Dark Nights novellas from attending authors (print versions)
* One-of-a-kind 1001 Dark Nights Cruise t-shirt
* VIP Lanyard that provides entrance to all 1001 Dark Nights onboard events
* 1001 Dark Nights swag, including limited edition cruise memorabilia
* Lots of author goodies!And More!* Exclusive panel discussions and book signings
* Personalized activities with the authors (specific events TBD)
* Dinner each night with a different author – authors will rotate among attendee dining tables each evening
* Special meet and greet time with Dark Nights Discovery authors
* Individual and group photo with all authors
* Exclusive mingle events with the authors
* Entry into final-day drawing for exclusive gift baskets filled with Dark Nights goodies and more!
ITINERARY AND EXCURSION
Day 1 – January 11 – Depart Tampa, Florida
When you arrive onboard the ship, you will register at the 1001 Dark Nights desk located on deck (8 or 10), next to the elevators. You will receive your welcome package and a detailed itinerary containing the locations for all group-shipboard activities. After a general shipboard orientation, you will join us for our welcome meeting and a special “meet and greet” with the authors before dinner. During dinner, relax and enjoy the company of other guests and one of your favorite 1001 Dark Nights authors at your VIP table.
Day 2 – January 12 – At Sea
After breakfast, a photographer will be waiting to take your photo with all of the authors. In addition, we will take a group shot of everyone together. Both VIP photos are included in your package. In the afternoon, join us for the first of three author-panel discussions and book signings to be held onboard. Enjoy dinner with fellow attendees and a different author at your exclusive table, followed by the onboard entertainment show.
Day 3 – January 13 – Cozumel
Enjoy an excursion to Cozumel, provided by Royal Caribbean, or other shipboard amenities and activities.
**Personalized activities/excursions with the authors TBD
Day 4 – January 14 – At Sea
After breakfast, enjoy a panel discussion featuring all attending authors, where you will have the opportunity to ask questions of the authors AND be entered into a drawing to WIN some incredible PRIZES courtesy of the 1001 Dark Nights publishers and authors! After lunch, we will have our third author panel and book signing. Later, enjoy another wonderful dinner with an author. Following dinner, the ship will provide the evening entertainment.
Day 5 – January 15 – Return Tampa, Florida
You will disembark the ship for the return home leaving with loads of great prizes, new friends and wonderful memories!
← Back to Events Calendar
Event Info: http://www.shalomeuropeantravel.com/1001-dark-nights-cruise-2018.html