- Carrie Ann reached an RWA Milestone by publishing her 50th book in Feb 2017.
- Carrie Ann is part of the RWA Honor Roll.
- Carrie Ann is a PAN Author with RWA as well as hitting the 35 book milestone.
- Carrie Ann had the opportunity to write with one of her idols, Alexandra Ivy in their Branded Packs series.
- Carrie Ann has sold over 2.0 million copies of her books.
- Her first book was published when she was 25 and has been putting out more than eight books a year ever since.
- Carrie Ann is an Air Force Brat and has lived in four countries including Germany, where she was born. She moved to over ten bases before her father eventually retired the year she graduated high school, in 2003.
- She started writing while in graduate school for advanced degrees in Chemistry and Applied Mathematics.
- She has published almost fifty novels and novellas in five years of publishing.
- She reads at least a book a day even with all of her writing.
Articles & Media Coverage
Carrie Ann was interviewed on USA Today to talk about some of her favorite authors!
The Dinner Party Show
- Passion Restored was nominated for a 2017 Reviewers' Choice Best Book Award for Best Indie/Digital Erotic Romance!
- Mated in Mist (Talon Pack Book 3) is a finalist in the in the 2017 FF&P’s PRISM Awards Contest for Published Authors!
- Four of Carrie Ann's Titles are finalists in the 2017 RWA's Passionate Plume Contest! Best Contemporary: Ink Enduring Best Novella: Hidden Ink Best Paranormal: Mated in Mist & Wolf Betrayed
- Love Restored is a finalist in the Mid-Length Contemporary Romance category of the 2017 Contemporary Romance Writers Stiletto Contest.
- Love Romance Cafe honored Carrie Ann multiple times for her 2016 novels! Best Series: Montgomery Ink Series by Carrie Ann Ryan Best Author of 2016: Runner Up: Carrie Ann Ryan Best Ménage Book: Wolf Betrayed (Talon Pack, #4) by Carrie Ann Ryan