September 28 - 29, 2018
A two-day reader event filled with panels and parties, a special plated luncheon with J.R. Ward, a signing with all attending authors, a 1,001 Dark Nights Sparkler, swag and surprises!
Books I will have with me at Readers on the River are below. If you’d like anything else signed, you’ll either have to bring it with you or some will be on the website’s preorder form.
I’m not doing a full preorder, BUT this is the FIRST time I’m signing some of these books EVER at a signing. It’s a big deal. LOL
A Taste for a Mate
Stolen and Forgiven
Dust of My Wings
– Opening keynote interview with J.R. Ward
– Sparkler event featuring the 1,001 Dark Nights authors
– Mix & Mingle cocktail party (which will have a cash bar & DJ!)
– Coffee & Cupcake social for attendees to kick off the day!
– 3 hours of panel programming featuring the 1,001 Dark Nights authors
– A reader Q&A session with author J.R. Ward + plated luncheon for attendees! *All authors will be in attendance for this event. *More info to come about how to win a chance to sit at your favorite author’s table during the luncheon!
– Book Signing featuring all attending authors
– After party event featuring an 80’s cover band, photo booth, and more!
Event Info: https://www.readersontheriver.com/
Event Cost: $149